The Company    |    Properties Pecunia
 
 

HISTORY

Pecunia has a history full of tradition. In Kristiania (Oslo’s old name) in 1911, merchant Einar Stange established his trade in the production of iron and construction material. To secure access to the natural resources which were the basis for heavier construction material, the company acquired a range of brick works, sand pits and mortar works in and around Kristiania. In due course, Einar Stange AS developed into being a real estate company, and in 1985, the real estate business was transferred to a separate company. At the same time, the third generation of owners took over. Today, the real estate company Pecunia AS is one of the market's most important and acknowledged players in the real estate development and management industry.